Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2006 19:19:37 EST
Well, ladies and gentleman it's Roller Derby time again. Our unknown
Roller Derby queen, Ferret Fawcett has had her first game and is now
ready to come out of the closet, no wait, come out of the rink and show
herself.

On Saturday, October 28 Ferret Fawcett of the Rocky Mountain Roller
Girls played her first game. To quote Ferret Fawcett, "we got our butts
kicked." And she made 0 points. But that's okay. She is there having
fun and promoting ferrets.

For those of you that missed this the first time around. For every game
that Ferret Fawcett skates, she will donate a dollar for every point
she scores to a local ferret club or shelter. For this first game, she
did something a little different. She donated a dollar for every person
that came wearing a ferret shirt. Twenty people came. So in honor of
our beloved Reb Mc Farland, Ferret Fawcett has sent a Petco gift card
to Reb's husband Larry.

Now on to the unveiling. Who is this mysterious skater?
::::drum roll please:::: ripping off sheet:::::

TADA It's April Hampshire of Colorado. April works for Totally Ferret
and is a ferret owner too.

Congratulations April!

Buddy the Ferret
Roller Derby Manager