From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2006 15:33:22 EDT
Just a friendly reminder that the LOS National Fall Show will be held on
November 4th at the Leesport Farmer's Market from 10am to 5pm.  If you
are looking to show your ferret, we are accepting pre-registation until
October 21st.  We have some vendor space available but it's filling up
fast.  Sponsors, advertisers and donations are always welcome.

Donations may be shipped to
LOS Fall Show, Post Office Box 866, Levittown, PA 19058.

We will be accepting entries the day of the show as well.  Please keep
remember to bring your shot records with you.  All ferrets subject to
a health check prior to entry into the show hall.  For more information
on showing your ferret, directions to the show hall, hotel information,
etc, please visit our website: www.freewebs.com/losnational/.
For your convenience we have also attached the show packet as well.  We
look forward to seeing you.  (If the show packet does not appear, please
feel free to visit our site to down the show packet or email me at
[log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask])

Sincerely,
Dawn Smith
Show & Events Coordinator