From:
Kim & Reg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2006 22:00:10 -0500
Hi to all!  Been some time since I've dropped a line but try to keep up
on the happenings.  When we were moved to Japan back in 2000 we flew out
of Seattle on a nonstop flight via Delta to Tokyo but since we returned
in 2003 they have cancelled that flight and that was the only one that I
knew of (at least that would allow them in cabin for such a long flight
as ours had a medical condition).  The Japanese were absolutely wonderful
with our girl and it is a shame we have such trouble here in the states
with these unique, fabulous pets that are third largest in the world--
maybe one day everyone will realize it as we have, come to their senses
and drop all these restrictions against them!

Anyway, am curious to learn what all you find out as we are hoping to
move back to Japan one day---once you've been there something draws you
back.  Best of luck!