From:
- Lisette Lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 08:53:35 EDT
I've missed the last few episodes, does anyone know if Shakespeare made
it after the snack bite?

I was stunned to see he made it.  The toxins from the snake bite would
have killed a human.  What an amazing tiny animal.  His sisters stood by
his side for the most part so the birds of prey did not kill him.  Even
though they had babies to feed...they did what they could to keep their
brave little brother alive.  At one point, they forgot about him to
forage, and it was all very tense.

Shakespeare is one amazing animal.  He was in immense pain, infected,
partially crippled, but dragged his body to search for food.  It was
truly moving.

Hostile takeover coming up.  I find myself hoping no one dies.  They
look so similar to ferrets that I personally find it mesmerizing
watching this show.  Listen to them talk.  They sound just like ferrets.