From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2006 12:00:47 EDT
ATTENTION PLEASE   Yooooo Hoooooo  I gots an  annonucement!

::::::drum roll::::::

It is with great pride that I gets to announce the winner of the ELF
Quilt.  Da Ferret Famous (all us ferrets love her) Miss Randy drew the
winning ticket at Ferret Aid 2006 in Toronto, Canada.  And the winner
is.......

MY AUNTY WOLFY!!!!!!!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :::::::wardance::::::::: Dat lucky Dippy is gonna have
a new quilt to cuddle in wif her Mommy.

Thank you to Ardith Raine, The Queen of Quilts, for this awesome
contribution to the ferret community.  And thank you to everyone
that bought tickets.

Poof,
Tonks, Super Hero  Extrodinaire
http://www.skweezeme.com/supertonks.html