From:
Vicki Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2006 15:29:17 -0700
From: Ardith
Subject: Paying for Furries

Dear [KA] Anonymous,

.. I will also say I have found many of the things Veda suggested has
worked well for us when someone surrenders a ferret.

Dear Ardith;
I have something to say to you..  and please take this the exact way I
mean it... "WAY TO GO GIRL"..  Ditto - and thank you for so articulately
and plainly, yet NOT hatefully saying what I, and I suspect many of us -
at least rescuers - think.

Just for today (say/think/do this everyday) I'll treat all God's
creatures humanely and as I would like to be treated...

Vicki Montgomery
Tricks and Treats Rescue
Greater Houston/Galveston Texas
713-472-6599

"Until he extends the circle of his compassion to all living things, man
will not himself find peace." ~ Dr. Albert Schweitzer