Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 17 May 2006 00:01:45 -0400
From:
debifuzzyloving <[log in to unmask]>
Sandee,
It's bad enough that I lost Baron's Diablo yesterday, now tonight I lost
his 1/2 brother Shade of Night.

We lost Shade's cagemate Lady Bug on April 4th and ever since then Shade
has been severely depressed.  Nothing we had done would snap him out of
his depression.

Could you please also keep an eye out for Shade of Night as well as
Baron's Diablo.  Please have Lady Bug waiting there for them.  I had
gone down to MD when I found out that she had given up Lady Bug & Shade
of Night to the BFC to bring them home to live with me.  They weren't
quite with me a year but I feel like they have lived with me their whole
lives.

PLEASE give them ALL a HUGE HUG & KISS for me and Keith.  We miss all of
them so much.

Thank you,
Debi