Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2006 01:31:06 -0400
From:    John Rich <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FLO!.........

I hope those who went to Toronto 'secured' their computers from members
of the FLO!!...This would be the perfect time to make plans!.......

Dooks......John Rich & the n.j. gang, USA!

Dear John, Just to let you know, yesterday I caught Sammy, my six year
old blaze, climbing up to the desk and trying to access my computer.
He was just beginning to spill all the info about Toronto when I caught
him!  There are some things that a ferret just should not share!

On a lighter note, tonight several people lost articles of clothing and
5 won a trip to the zoo to go behind the scences and see the BFF!  There
are babies and really neat animals there!  Lots of money raised by the
shelter dinner and Dr. Purcell's belly dancing for SOS!

Only one thing was missing - well, two!  Judy Cooke and Bill Gruber, we
missed you!

renee and all the others living in the room!

[Moderator's note: Thanks for the mention!  Yeah, a lot too busy and
a little financially strapped this time around.  As as John mentioned,
it sure does make the FML lighter then usual when everyone is at a
symposium, though.  We hope to see you all at the next one.  BIG]