From:
Pauline Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2006 16:11:51 EDT
I checked on the Avecon site and it seems the sight is down and I am
not sure if I have the correct phone numbers as the 610 and 800 numbers
i have are not working.  The sight I used was: http://www.avecon.com/

Has this been redirected or is there a new sight I am not aware of.
I used to send people there to order tests and I want to test my guys
with Avecon's send in salvia and I cannot print out the forms.

[Moderator's note: I called their main US number, +1 610.837.8400, and
mentioned their domain-name expired.  They didn't know anything about
that but told me their website worked fine last time they checked it.
I suggested they check it again, but more or less received a grunt as a
response suggestive of "just another nut on the phone."  When I asked
about their 800 number, I was told that no longer is in service.  BIG]