From:
Sharon Morton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 11:17:42 -0400
Hi, this is Sharon.  I hope some one can give me some information.  My
patches is in the hospital.  He had surgery yesterday and had two tumors
removed.  One, a very large adrenal tumor in the right side, and a large
hemorrhagic tumor off the pancreas.  He was diagnosed last August with
insulinoma.  They want to take him off the prednisone because he has
gotten too big on it.  There are other meds they want to use, and not
melatonin.

If anyone has any ideas or experienced this I would be interested to
know if they work, and how the outcome is for this kind of surgery is.

Thanks for the info.
- Sharon