Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2006 00:58:34 -0400
I spent a couple of hours today packaging up the various clothing items
for the people who ordered them..  the design looks great in print!!!
I'd ordered a long sleeve & a hoodie..  and almost thinking about picking
up a tee ... I was hoping to get the shipped out items shipped by now,
but haven't had enough time to get around to packaging those..  apologies
to those who ordered and aren't attending.  I'll let you know as soon as
I ship them..

also trying ot finish up a couple of paintings and some smaller art
works... there is so little time!  I sure hope everyone else is
bringing enough artwork to give the show a good variety.

only 4 days till friday...

Selina, Dart, Clef, Popcorn, Sorin & Mochi
--------

IFC Ferret Aid 2006
POOF:  Ferret ART Show and Silent Auction
http://ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html