From:
"Barbara A. Hoult (aka Gustafson)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2006 09:45:17 -0600
At the Alberta Ferret Society all our ferrets are fostered in member
homes.  The AFS provides the foster home with everything they need (cage,
accessories, food, litter) plus it pays for all veterinary care.  We
purchase wood stove pellets for litter at a very reasonable price and our
food is donated from a variety of pet stores, individuals etc.  Members
pick up supplies as needed from other designated member homes that keep a
supply.  Having said that though many of our foster homes choose to pay
for their own litter and food and some use their own cages or provide
free roam.

Barb Hoult
Alberta Ferret Society
http://www.albertaferretsociety.com