From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2006 12:46:39 -0700
Ms. Auntie Kat is lettin' me postie about da SOS Raffle!  I so excited!
Me momma has kept me quite for awhile and me no like that!  I'm a free
spirit and wanna talk ta EVERYONE!

Ms. Auntie Kat: Did you know that we have raised $800 so far in this SOS
Summer Raffle?

Princess Pepper: NO!  WOWZE.  I bet we couldz get to $1000!

Ms. Auntie Kat: Now Princess Pepper, everyone has been so generous so
far with this raffle and all the others.  I think we are doing great!

Princess Pepper: I know, I know, but but I bet we could!  I bet I could
find 20 people to buy $10 worth of ticketz!

Ms. Auntie Kat: Aren't you a doll baby.But what if they don't have $10 to
spare?

Princess Pepper: ummmm look in da hidey hole!

Ms. Auntie Kat: Plus it ends FRIDAY!

Princess Pepper: ummmm then I bet dheres 40 people dhat can buy $5.00
worth of ticketz by Friday, June 16th

Ms. Auntie Kat: Well Sweetie.  who am I to tell Princess Pepper what to
do.  you go right ahead and see if you can help raise $200 more for the
raffle.

Princess Pepper: I will, I will!  I wanna do dhis because I know SOS
really needs this money to help da shelters out there.  They have done
so much this year dhat it'z so hard to help all dhem shelters.  And I
know people will do it!  They help me everytime and dhey come through.

http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Did you know that this rafflie is REALLY NEAT!  I mean it!  Have you seen
a da brite beddin'?  It's great for us kids in da summer.  or anytime!
It keeps us cheery while we sit quietly in our cage waitin' for you to
let us out... And and.  there is also a prize package for YOU!  That's
right.  there is a Ferret Jewerly Box and even a CD with drawings of
ferrets on it that you can us.  My mommy has the drawing one and loves
it!  She makes all these cool things.  And who could forgetz da Ferret
Afghan!  It's sooooooooooooooooo pretty.  Mommy won't let me play with
it.  she says I would drag it undar da sofa.  well.  isn't dhat what
it'z for???

ANYWHOOOO

You gotta get ticketz!  I toldz my mommy dhat if we didn't reach my goal
of raisin another $200 by Friday that I would give up my treats for a
week!  A week!  Can you imagine me with no treats!  SOOOOOO come on.  buy
some ticketz.  you just might win.  and I will be able to keep my treats!

Hugz & Luvz,
Princess Pepper

(u can cross postie)
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html