From:
Kathleen Bulgrin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2006 17:31:30 EDT
It's with a sad heart that I must inform all of you that Fred Buettner
passed away on Saturday June 10th.  Fred use to contribute a lot of
ferret information to the group and he would end with " just my opinion."
He fought a long battle with leukemia.  Fred will be missed by his
family, pets, friends and the ferret community.

If you would like to send a send a condolence, the web site is:
http://www.zwaskafuneral.com

Dear Fred, you are once again strong and healthy.  Do not worry about
the little ones that where left behind, they are and will continue to
be taken care of.  Now it is time for you to walk over the bridge, for
your babies are waiting for you.  You where a good friend and I will
miss you dearly.

Kathy