From:
Catherine Castillo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2006 15:22:16 +0000
I have 2 female ferrets that i need to find a home for.  one is a albino
with white eyes named snowball and the other is a normal colored female
named slinky... they are use to other ferrets and love to romp and
play... they are marshall ferrets and are fixzed and descented with the
marks on thier ears they only get marshall food here.  Please this is
becoming a desperate situation my landlord is really throwing a fit at
me over these ferrets and i dont want them to have to go to the pound...
i dont know if the pounds here even know how to care for a ferret because
i have not seen one in any pounds.

Please contact me if you are intrested.

im in nashville, tn