From:
Tootsie Mead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2006 00:39:03 -0400
I posted last night on the fml about 2 cows we would like to find homes
for.  We live in MA and any help is greatly appreciated.  Thank you for
those who have emailed with great suggestions.  We will be trying to
contact them tomorrow and emails have been sent to those with phone
numbers.

One of my boys, Mouse, was taken to the vets today because he just is not
himself.  He used to run to the plexi door as soon as he saw me in the
morning but he hasn't for the past couple days.  I noticed that yesterday
his poops looked a little smaller and he has not been eating as much as
usual, so off to the vet.  $750 later after an xray, ultrasound and
needle biopsy we still are not sure yet.  Of course cancer is suspected,
possibly of the pancreas.  She showed me a mass, doesn't think it is
adrenal, that is huge and cannot be clearly defined what organ it is or
organs involved.  We are waiting for the blood test and biopsy results.
I am so afraid for him.  He is only 4 years old and of course a total
sweetheart.  He is a beautiful, big roaned out black roan mitt.  Please
keep Mouse in your thoughts and prayers.  Will keep fml posted on
results.

My sincerest condolences to all of you who have lost a ferret, my heart
aches for you.  Please do know they were the lucky ones to have you as
their owner or shelter operator.

Eleanor, Donald and the 6 pack of ferrets