From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 14:10:21 EDT
I wanted to thank you for the wonderful response in trying to help me
help my friend on the FML here.  I've sent her the responses that have
not been made public here and she has of course seen the public posts.

One responder pointed out that a huge problem in legalization anywhere is
the fact that most Internet information is out of date with the newest
information dating all the way back to 2001.  So although having such
information at hand seems like it's better than nothing, it's actually
quite useless.

It would be of great help to so many if someone from the IFC or the
AFA took a bit of interest in this and gathered the available 2001
chart that someone made of legality and followed up on it to see if it
still holds true, etc.  Once a page is up, viewers can be welcome to
making suggestions to update anything there.  I suppose it would take a
tremendous amount of work, however.  Maybe having the old chart up on the
net, then one by one updating the places over a long period of time as
one is able would be helpful.  Once it is done, the email addies that
were so helpful could be stores and one mass emailing could be sent out
yearly for quick and easy updates.  Readers could be welcome to send in
their own experiences in areas not listed to be investigated.

This would be of great help to those who do have the time and are
interested in changing laws in various areas in the U.S.  Changes cannot
be made however if accurate and up to date information is not in hand.

Wolfy