From:
Donna - Educated Ferret Assoc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2006 22:08:41 EDT
Hello Deo.  Sorry I have not returned your email.  My hoomin has been too
busy with work and getting things ready for our trip.  She did not even
turn on the puter yesterday.

Deo you do not have to be scared.  Just think as modeling as a new
adventure.  Us ferrets are always ready for a new place to investigate.
There will be all new smells, things to tunnel into, and a whole lot of
corners to explore, and new poop corners to poop in.  I hope they give us
enough poop pans so we do not have an accident.  If you really get scared
when you see all the hoomins in one place just think of them with out
their Ferret Couture clothing on and just in there skin.  Some are very
hairy and some are wrinkled or look adrenal.  I like the hairy ones.  I
can dig in their hair.  Besides you are so cute they will not notice you
are a amateur.  Just stay with your hoomin ,lay quiet and enjoy yourself.
You will be just fine.

Thank you for offering to save me some treats.  My hoomin gets upset too,
when other hoomin try to give me treats.  That is why she always has some
of the ok ones in her pocket.  She tells them we can only have our own
treats because the bad one makes me go to the litter pan too often.  I
would be very careful about how many treats you eat or you will be
running to the pan too.  I will be happy to share my good treats with
you too.

You are lucky you can hear the hoomins clapping.  Since I am deaf I
can only feel heavy feet on the floor.  My hoomin gets my attention by
blowing in the air.  I can smell her breath from far away.  Of course if
I am sleeping she calls who ever I am sleeping with and they jump up and
wake me up so I can have my duck soup.  I usually sleep under Joshua or
Lilly Angel and they always wake me up to let me know hoomin is around.
You are very smart to come to a human clapping.  So you will be just fine
when they clap for the wonderful modeling you will be doing.  I do not
know how many people will be there.  I just know a whole lot.  So many
you can feel the clapping is they all do it at once.  I can't wait to
see you in your cool camouflage hoodie.  I bet you are one handsome
ferret.  I saw a real cute sweater on their web site.  Cannot wait to
try them on.  Maybe we will get to wear a matching outfit.

Lilly Angel and Joshua are back to their old selves.  Our Joshiah had the
zipper thing on his stomach, but he still passed away.  We all miss him
so much.  I am the only one that will be getting my last shot next week.
Then we will be all ready to go on our adventure.  We are in the kitchen
area for a week or two so we have a lot of new things to play with.  Our
hoomin changes our dens to different rooms so we do not get board.  I
love the kitchen best.  Last week I got into the pan den.  Of course I
got in trouble.  This week she was using a thing called a sewing machine.
It has a rubber foot thing.  I tried to help her with it by taking it out
from under her foot.  Titus tried on the other side.  You would think she
would appreciate us helping her.  Boy did she get mad at us.  She put
both feet on it.  I hissed at her just to let her know it is our job to
put things away.  She put the thing on top of the table.Then she started
picking up Lilly Angel and myself and kept looking at our teeth.  She
used her stick and paper to draw what our teeth look like.  I hissed at
her.  She told Lilly Angel she was going to make a pair of false ferret
teeth.  Why would a ferret want those.  She said they were to help
hoomins learn how to brush our teeth.  Then she gave us both some chicken
treats so I gave her a kiss.  My hoomin is out painting the teeth and is
almost done so I better get off the computer.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Miss Leah