From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2006 07:34:46 -0400
Hi Y'all,

Yep it is me again, Marilyn Ledoux - Hospice Mom.  We have a big problem
at Ferretwise, a cute little feller named Hop-a-long.  Alicia has posted
and I think she is right, he is is great shape, and was not on the street
to long.  He must have been abandon, and he has a broken leg.

Would you consider skipping your Danish at coffee break today, or at
$4.00 a pack, send Alicia 20 cents for every cigarette you do not smoke
today?  Who knows, you may feel so good you will quit.  There have been
a lot of sick kids at Ferretwise this year, but we need to get this done.
This little feller is in pain, but the good news is, it is fixable.

I'm sending my coffee money Monday morning, I'll drink ice water on
break, and I'll bring something from home for a snack.  It will only
be a couple of dollars, but added to yours, it will get the job done.

It is only for one day, and Hop-a-long will benefit.  I hate to be always
asking for a dollar, but the need is great, and every dime we get is
entered into your good deed account.

Send your No coffee break dollar to Hop-a-long at Ferretwise Rescue and
Rehab. P.O. Box 561 Marlborough, NH 03455.

Marilyn