From:
Wes Hurley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2006 09:07:15 -0500
Hello, this is Susie Lee at The Ferret And Dove Sanctuary, Inc for our
newest listed adoptable ferrets.

First on everyone's list is a shy little one year old named Slinky
SuperFert (not to be confused with 2 year old Slinky SmoothSilk, also
still waiting for adoption) she's a blcksable who has come in missing
the very tip-end of her tail and no history.  Turns out, once she gets
to trust and know you, she likes to come up and lightly nibble your
ankles :)  All shots and testing were given by our vets at the animal
hospital, as we have done with all our fuzzies.

Next is a much bolder little lady ferret named Jade Spritely, also a
blacksable, who enjoys being pampered and runs from or screams at the
other ferrets, so we allow her her own time with the house to herself
to play in.  Most definitely someone's "only" ferret is waiting for
her very own palace to be claimed by Jade Spritely!

And then we have two fine ferrety fellows about 2 to 3 years old each
named Lawrence BeauLove and Murphy Sweeting.

Lawrence is an incorrigible cat-teaser, going as far as reaching up to
nip rather hard on the cats' backs and we have to let the older cats
out of their way when their playtime comes 'round.  We enjoy introducing
them as best buddies..."This is Lawrences' Murphy and, ahh...Murphy's
LAWrence." :)

All their pictures are at both the following sites...
http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/FL571.htm
http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/ferret_rescuer/index.html

also please do feel free to join our discussion group, all pets
welcomed for discussion by us, because most of us have more than
one sort of critter who looks after us all.