From:
Becky Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2006 10:42:38 -0400
Hi Tracy

When my baby had his implant it never did much I waited 6 wks. and no
hair no change.  So th vet tried the new one that is on trials right
now, desrelyn and wala he started getting his hair back and he looks so
beautiful.  My vet teaches at a University and he has tried both and
seems to feel this new one works so much better.  Only trouble some of
these babies leave because of some other problem.  Hope yhis is an answer
to your ques., although could be my ferret is an oddie like his mom.

LOL and Dooks
Beck and Pooh