Date:
Thu, 25 May 2006 22:35:43 -0400
Well I am happy to report that I saved a ferret being purchased from a
pet store by a very uneducated family.  I also directed them to a few
shelters to find out what is actually involved etc..

But, I am also very sad.  My oldest has cataracts and insolinomia.  She
has slowly been going blind and well it finally happened-she is
completely blind.  It rips my heart apart to see her like this.  My eyes
are filling up as I type this.  In addition my youngest (a boy, quite
bigger) picks on her relentlesly and she just screams.  The attacks from
my boy get her so upset that the insolinomia kicks in.

Sad & Happy at the same time

Lisa