From:
Randy Ferret Aid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2006 14:21:47 -0400
It's been a while my friends!  i've been so busy watching over mommie and
the shelter i haven't had much time to get on the master puter at the
Bridge to write to you all in a long time.

The shelter is still struggling, mommie and the volunteers doing
everything they can to keep things a float.  Ferrets coming and going
all the time and new ones crossing the bridge to be here with me too.
Speaking of the Bridge, it's going to be a whole FOUR years since I
crossed the Bridge on June 26, just one day after the IFC Ferret Aid
conference in Toronto.

Over the last 3 years, mommie and i have always asked you to pick a
shelter kid and donate as little as $1 a month to that kid for the year,
in my memory.  This year is no different.  Mommie and i would both like
to encourage you to give up ONE coffee a month and donate that $1 to a
shelter kid who needs it.  So many times you came to my aid when i was
alive and in my memory, i woudl like to see that continue with other
needy fur children.  Let the rest of us know who your shelter kid is and
introduce them around!  We all love to hear stories of love and giving
and not so much of the fighting or flaming.

In my memory, mommie is doing something special.  She is getting my
portrait tattooed on her leg.  i was so special to her and to many of
you, she wants to have my face on her body forever.  Those of you
attending the conference will be among the 1st to see the tattoo, she
is getting it done on June 10th, just in time for the conference to show
me off!  I love the attention, i always did :)

The shelter/mommie's house is going on the 'market' on Monday.  We're
still not sure if they will end up in another home/shelter or if the
shelter will make it through this time but we're all hopeful.  as Harley
"Bug" Belair, i will do everything in my power to wish for happiness for
mommie's shelter and all of the other ones out there.  Hope brings us
together and dedication keeps us there.

Miss Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>

Join us for the IFC Ferret Aid 2006 Conference!
Book early, almost sold out!!
http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html