Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2006 17:50:02 -0700
About your ferrets:
1) How long have you had ferrets?
Since May 1994.

2) What got you interested in ferrets?
When I was 16 I saw a ferret; a whole male at the pet store.  I fell
instantly in love and asked my Mom if I could have one.  She said no,
but when I moved out of her house I could have as many as I wanted.  I
was 33 when I got my first ferret and it's been downhill since then!

3) Do your ferrets get Easter baskets or have a Christmas stocking?
No, but they get lots of gifts throughout the year.

About you:

1) Do you consider yourself an enthusiast, owner or slave?
ferret enthusiast

2) How many hours a week do you spend tending to your babies?
30-35.

3) Do you have any tattoos, piercings, etc?
I have three piercings: two in my left ear; one in my right and two
tattoos: a portrait of my favorite furchild on my left shoulder, and
the American Ferret Association logo on my right ankle (see
www.ferretlady.org to see tattoos).

About the FML:

1) Why did you join the FML?
Because is a great source of information about ferrets and the people
are wonderful.

2) What is your favorite thing about this group?
So much ferret knowledge in one place.  And Bob C's posts.

3) Least favorite thing?
Bickering that occasionally goes on.

Melanee Ellis
"The Ferret Lady"