From:
leo smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 18:45:49 -0700
i work at nite by myself sometimes so i have way to much time on my hands
and my mind wanders alot as you will see in this email.  however in my
defense i must say my ferrets have taught me to think outside the box
like they do with their pooping and litter box use.  so heres my idea
even tho ferets are ileagl ferrets do show up in movies now to do this im
sure thier must be exceptions to the rule about ferrets being in state.
i also learned in the army that if you follow the letter of the law you
are ok.  so here goes im sure some company provied this animals for
movies that wouldnt be in state other wise.  what if ferret owners formed
a company to provied ferrets for the movies or other jobs that they would
not be harmed now this could be a loose copraration and say each memaber
paid 5 bucks to join.that could be used to pay any taxes thay the company
would have to pay.  being the animals would have to look for work they
could be out with thier owners legaly.  also be actors they could join
the screen actors guild.  hmmmmmmm the screen actors guild wow lots of
people with lots of money and lots of pull.  now heres the good part
being there is not lots of calls for ferrets in movies all the cost of
having ferrets could be wrote off as a tax lost food vet bills and all.
like i said at work maybe i have to much time on my hands.

neal wilder
maxies manna
ferret rescue
austin tx