From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2006 06:40:47 -0400
Dear FML'ers,

Marilyn here and have I got news for you. The company I buy by vitamins
from is having the best sale I ever saw but 2 GET FOUR FREE. I wanted
to let you know that you can order Melatonin on the sale for your
fuzzys.

the telly number is 1-800-645-1030.

I have no stake it this, I receive nothing for telling you, and if
offered, I would decline. I just wanted to let you know about the
Melatonin. I will be ordering enough for my Hospice for the next year.
I can get 90 1 mg tablets for 3.99 or 180 tablets for 7.39 If I buy
two, they will send me
6.

Wanted to share this with you as I have seen people asking where can I
get Melatonin.

Happy Dooking,

Marilyn