From:
Tony XXX <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2006 11:34:02 +0100
Since I have a mixed selection of animals I have to stick to a rigid flea
control, so every 3 months all of the animals are combed through to see
what the flea situation is, if it is nil to just a few then I use "Bob
Martin dog spot on" for ferrets and dogs which contains Permethrin, the
cat is also done with "Bob Martin cat spot on" because the dog spot on is
dangerus to cats.

If there is a heavy infestation at any time then all the animals get done
with an insecticidale shampoo the dogs don't like being bathed but the
cats and ferret just stand and take what ever comes

Please note my new e-mail address

The man with a new idea is a crank until other take it up. Mark Twain
The First Successful Libel Case
http://technology.guardian.co.uk/news/story/0,,1737001,00.html