From:
Jim Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2006 03:50:58 -0700
One minor change to the below post...

If weather keeps us from having the Ferret Club meeting and yard sale,
we will have it on the following day (Sunday) which is supposed to be
better weather.

Now back to the news...

A quick reminder to those interested;

Our regular Ferret Club of Maine meeting for the month of June is right
around the corner.  In place of our regular meeting, we will be combining
the meeting with a yard sale to help raise desperately needed funds for
the shelter.  We also will be having a cookout during the yard sale, so
feel free to bring a dish to share.

Also feel free to bring items to put in the yard sale.

 What:  Ferret Club monthly meeting
 When:  June 3rd, 2006 9:00 am until ???
 Where: Ossipee Trail (Route 25) Gorham, Me.

For directions, or any questions, call me at 207-423-2297

We hope to see you there!!

Ferret Rescue of Maine
A State licensed, 501c3 Non-profit shelter.
Donate to shelter ferrets by clicking
igive.com/from