Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2006 20:48:59 -0500
Hi all, dis be SaraFerret.  I guess I have been getting lazy and I didnt
contact Mommy to post any gweetings.  Needless to say de BOSS was upset
wit me and tells me to get my hind end in gear or I will be demoted.
Okay Yes Sir, right now.

So I looked over my notes to check who I have greeted.  Mercy lots of
ferrets, I means loads of dem.  An epizootic yet.

First is de group from Dook Nook/Heaven Scent Shelters.  Oh wowsie,
shelter furries, no homes, but lovey people who take den in.  First
across was Pailie who had just a brief stay at de shelter and was
here in a heartbeat.  Followed by Charlie and Morgani.

At de beginning of de day according to my notes--Pailie who had no name
until he comes to de shelter (how sads) was sick before shelter.  He told
me how good life had been at de shelter, dat he had never been really
loved until he finds himself wit dese humans.  And Charlie followed, but
he had been a long-timer at de shelter and den Morgani, yeppers ya can
tell she was a whole ferret.  She poofs whenever she gets excited which
is a lot.  So I will tells ya all about my gweets.

Paili was so shy and scared when he comes to de bwidge dat he held to de
ropes for dear lifes.  I met him at de gate and introduces myself.

Hi I am SaraFerret, de bridge gweeter, and you must be Pailie.  He seems
real shocked (dictionary) dat I know his name--I holds up de note.  Dis
helps me know yr names.  Pailie tells me dat he has been bald from de
longest times.

But he looked down at himself and asks how did dis happen.  I giggled at
his look.  Well when ya cross de bwidge its a new pwace and ya gets new
furs and all dat (at least most of de time).  Well Paili says uh, I dont
means to be rude Miss SaraFerret but what happens to you, you dont have
a new furry coat, a nice tail, but de rest.  I blushes and says well de
BOSS tells me dat I is too proud for my own good and so I must wait until
He givesde ok befores I gets a new coat.  But you gots yours right away,
Pailie.  (Ya could tell how thrilled he was).  So we went over to de Kit
and Kaboodle and gots his new wings and halo and wowsie transformation
(dictionary) into a gorgeous drop dead boy.  Den we visited for awhile as
I knew dere were some more coming acwoss de bwidge.  Pailie asks me why
we was waits, well de BOSS tells me to wait a bit, so I can take all of
you on de tour.

Den we saw another ferret coming across and of course he was from Dook
Nook.  I gweeted Charlie and of course he recognized Paili from de
shelter.  Charlie asks me where he was at.

Well I says, we are at de Rainbow Bridge, dats where all de musteys come
to wait for dere humans when dey cross.  Charlie says well I is from a
pwace wit lotsa ferrets, how will de nice people know me.  Trust me,
Charlie, your humans will know you even if dere is hundreds as we are
each so different.  Oh, Charlie says, why you gots wings?  Ohwe is
angels and we flys around de place.  Do I gets wings, he asks.

Well of course you do and both Paili and me went wit him to de wing and
halo place and he gots one of de new colors of wings, it was decorated
wit socks -- a blue wings wit white socks.  Wowsie, I tought to myself,
dose kits are gettin good at dis wing ting.  Of course Charlie was
grinning ear to ear when he looked at himself in de mirror wit Auntie
Mary Ferret taking a nip and a tuck to make sure de fit jus right.  And
den we went back to de gate to wait for one more.

Sure enough, in a few comes Morgani.  You could tells she was one
hi-class fuzzie, by de way she trotted across de bridge.  I runs over to
greet her and introduces myself, I is SaraFerret and you must be Morgani
from Dook Nook.  She looks at me and says where am I in a nice quiet
voice.  We is at de Rainbow Bridge and I am one of de greeters.  (Yes
indeedy, she was a poofer).  So de other guys came over and dey greeted
her too as dey had all hung around at de shelter, where of course she was
de queen.  And den we all went to de wing place and gots wings for her,
gold wings wit de gold halo.  Morgani asks me where do we live.  Well I
says dere are a group of Dookers here already and ya probably know dem.
So we went over to dere den and we were met wit open paws and high fives
and all dat.

I asks dem if dey would like de tour.  Well all tree says dey were too
worn out from crossing and winging and all dat and so we just visited wit
each other.

Some ferrets like de tour and some just decide to wait awhile and just
get to know de place.  Of course everyone eventually makes de tour and
some move out or in and others just stay put.  Isnt freedom great!

And so ended de greetings for dat day.  And I is so sorrys dat I make
Mommy looks bad by not telling her.

Huggies, loveys and sorrrys
SaraFerret