Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2006 22:57:17 -0800
From:
Snickers left me early this afternoon for the Rainbow Bridge. She
was at least 7-8 years old. For the past 1 1/2 years she has fought
insulomona. Until now,we had close calls but she always rallied. This
time increasing Prednisilone did not help. I hoped she would recover
again but not this time. She was so tiny! Only 1lb. 4oz. when fat. A
the most beautiful face! I called her my Foxy Lady. She came to me with
Smokey and Timber. Smokey died from lymphoma March 2003 and Timber in
December 2004. She never let anyone in with her. She kept me company as
I went about the house and, for the last 4 months has slept next to me
every night.I felt she was lonely from the time Timber left us.Even
thought she had been fading, her eyes were still bright and her fur
soft and shiny. I will miss her at night. I will miss getting up early
to get her soup ready and making sure she had some at night. I will
miss HER.

I wrote this in September about my angel. Snickers as she sleeps
09/17/06

Snickers is the most beautiful thing I have seen in my life! A tiny
handful of soft chocolate fur. She has been with me for almost 4 years
and she is seven or eight years old. Old for a ferret. Young to me. You
are so tiny! You have always been tiny but now that age has creeper up
on us you are even tinier. I remember the first time I saw you; I just
knew you had to come home with me. With you came Smokey and Timber;
both gone now. Smokey since 2003 and Timber, your cage mate, in 2004.
Have you been lonely since Timber left us? This past week you have
spent your time with me. I wake in the night to find you cuddled to
me. Do you know time is short? I know you are tired but you still seem
happy otherwise. You sleep, curled up, twitching in your little ferret
dreams. Do you dream of running or when you played with Timber? Maybe,
you dream of the Rainbow Bridge. You are so precious! You stretch out.
I have loved you and I know I have told you over and over but one can
never say it too much. When you go, I hope you go in peace. You will
take a piece of my heart with you as have those before you. I won't
forget you and will love still. Remember me and wait for me with the
others.

-Olivia-

She did go quietly. For that, I am grateful.