Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2006 03:53:07 -0600
From:
Pet Pals Gift Exchange!

Ferrets Unlimited Shelter is proud to be hosting the Pet Pals Gift
Exchange, a unique and exciting way for pets across North America to
connect. Whether furry, feathery, or finned all members of the family
deserve an exciting holiday.

How it works

As a pet parent, you may register pets individually or in groups. It's
up to you to make them share! You will be assigned a Pet Pal somewhere
in North America and will be contacted via email no later than Dec. 7,
2006. You will also be given the necessary information about your Pal
including name, species, and mailing address. You will then mail a
small gift to your pal that is not to exceed $20 USD.

We ask that all packages be mailed by Dec. 15th to ensure they arrive
for the holidays.

In addition to your Pet Pal you will also be given the name of a
shelter animal at Ferrets Unlimited to exchange cards with. Cards may
contain a special gift or donation for your shelter pet, but it is not
necessary to participate. Your pet will also receive a card from the
shelter wishing you and yours Happy Holidays!

Registration

To register send an email with the subject line "Pet Pals Gift
Exchange" and include the following information: your name, pet(s)
name, species of pet, mailing address and email to

If you are registering multiple pets please be sure to include the
number of Pet Pals Exchanges you would like to participate in.

We are very excited to offer this great opportunity for you and your
pet to connect with other pet parents across North America. Ferrets
Unlimited cannot be responsible for lost parcels and packages, although
we will do everything in our power to ensure that each pet receives
their card and gift.

For further information or to register please contact
[log in to unmask] or visit www.ferretsunlimited.com

Help make this a big success and help spread the word if you know
someone who might be interested.

Thanks,
Candace