From:
Angie Chappell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2006 06:43:28 EDT
Hello everyone!  Just wanted to let you know we just placed some items
on e-bay and will be placing more in the coming days!

During the Month of May we were able to help several ferrets in foster
care receive melatonin, lupron, and necessary exams and bloodwork and
daily care expenses.  In addition we were able to purchase supplies for
upcoming items, vendor table space for an upcoming AFA show (Buckeye
Bash).  Help us to continue helping fosters from our local area as well
as shelters nation wide.  (Check out our Site to see past donations!)

Wonderful Tiger Print XX Large barrel for the more robust ferrets or
mutiple ferret homes!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7776426316

NEW ITEM - The Den!!!  Large Den in wonderful Chameleon / lizard print!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7776428382

I just listed a small den, bedding set, and small barrel as well!

Seller id: ang1ie

Angie

Please check out our site:
http://www.creationsbyangie.com