Date:
Fri, 26 May 2006 07:12:39 -0700
My friend received her test results back , 90% of them.  The second
ferret that passed suddenly on tuesday had neoplasia lymphoma.
Unbelievable that there wer no symptoms, but we are thanking God that
it was nothing contagious and she didn't suffer.  I also want to thank
Judith White for having a kinetic energy testing session with us that
confirmed the messages I was receiving while we were waiting for test
results to return.  It brought the human companions comfort while they
were dealing with the grief and grueling wait for results.  So many
people wrote and shared their thoughts and stories regarding the
mysteries of sudden ferret death that I'm going to add a page to our
website on the topic.  Hopefully it will provide other folks going
through this some explanation and comfort.  If you have experienced,
sudden, unexplained ferret death, please feel free to submit your
story/memorial to post on our website.

Thanks all,
Kimberly Fox
Director/Rescue Mom