From:
Dee gage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2006 07:47:59 -0700
I love windchimes, sun catchers and wind dervishes; and I've been
collecting them for years.  When the Midwest Ferret Fellowship
participated at the America's Family Pet Expo a couple of years ago, I
had the opportunity to meet a wonderful couple who design and create
steel wind spinners in animal designs and and I saw them again at the
West Michigan Pet Expo this past March.  Their spinner collection
lacked a ferret; and needless to say, we've had discussions about this
oversight ...... and now ...... results.  There's a ferret in their
inventory.  Yahoo!!!

These steel wind spinners are made in the USA with the finest-quality
workmanship put into every piece.  They are either laser- or plasma-cut
from 18-gauge steel, then hand-bent and powder-coated to offer years of
enjoyment.  All spinners include a high-quality swivel to ensure optimum
spin.  Each of these spinners is approximately 11" in diameter.  They
are available in translucent blue, copper, gold, green, red, and violet;
and high-gloss black, blue, and red colors.  They're gorgeous.

I invite you to take a look for yourself.  You can find them at
http://www.originaludderbalm.com/spinners/witchwynds.php

Dee Gage
owner/operator, West Michigan Ferret Connection
co-founder, Midwest Ferret Fellowship
member, State of Michigan Dept of Agriculture Companion Animal Advisory
Committee