From:
Margie Harp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2006 01:14:38 EDT
Well, here is the story....A hot July in Reno, Nevada.  We decide to go
to the pet shop so I can see an actual baby ferret.  We go to 4 stores
till we finally find one.  His brother is being purchased and he sits
alone as the long weekend a waits.  We decide, we can't leave him alone
the poor thing.  Besides he is just too cute.  We take him to the hotel
we are staying at and think about how we are going to take him home.  We
walk downtown and find a hip purse to take him on the plane with me.
Believe it or not we got a way with it.  He got loose once on the plane
but we got him through the airports and home without being arrested!

He has to be the smartest ferret...he gets into everything and figured
out how to start the computer, log onto the internet and send emails.
He let me know last year that I was pregnant and kept me company when I
laid in bed uncomfortable.  He knew when I was sad and just needed a
friend.  He knew I would be there for him from start to finish.

My Buddie died today.  I will forever love my Buddie!

July 3, 2000 - May 24, 2006