From:
felinesnferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2006 10:53:18 -0700
Hi dere eberybody!!  Dis here is Oscar.  Momma says I can be the offical
spokesferret for the CMF Raffle!!!  Yippee!  Me likes that!

Anyways me is here ta tell ya dat some more good stuff got added to the
prizes dat is already dere!!!  Some stuffies was added to Prize #2 and
Prize #5.  Dis here is da web link:

  http://www.geocities.com/mookiejoey/CMF_Spring_Fling_Raffle.html

Me weally, weally wants ya'll ta buy those tickie thingies so everybody
has a chance ta win some great prizes.  Da monies dat is raised is used
for ferrets in need and for ferret shelters.  Me thinks dat a bery good
thing.  Dere are so many of my fuzzy brudders and sisters dat need wots
and wots of help.  A long time ago when dere was a weally sick fuzzy, da
Club Med Fund was set up.  Eber since den we hab been keeping it up and
running so we can helps shelters and sick fuzzies.  At Christmas time
last year, da funds was split up and sent to 5 different shelters!  Now
we is habing a raffle to put monies back in da fund so we can helps more
fuzzies.  I think dat sounds like a wonderful idea!

So please go to da web site and check out all da wonderful prizes!
Tickies are $1 each or ya can get 6 tickies for $5.  You can buy da
tickies with PayPal or by snail mail.  Da information is listed on da web
page.

Tank yew bery much!

Oscar
CMF Raffle Spokesferret