Date:
Fri, 12 May 2006 13:08:46 -0400
Oh Wolfy, I haven't laughed that hard in years.  Thank you.  I was afraid
after all that laughing, that my eyeballs were going to pop out.  Your
experience with meeting that gal, is nothing short of how MY life goes
too., cept that would be considered a QUIET day at my house.......oh God
- and I thought I was the ONLY one out here that had days and experience
like that.......*phew*.  You know Missy - if YOU and I were to meet -
with our luck and experiences, could you just IMAGINE what the heck THAT
meeting would bring?  Teehee!!!  Keep on truckin girl!!!  It only goes
UPhill from here!

Toodles!!

Kim and Her Ever Laughing Army of Idiots

Lord, help me to be grateful for what I have, and not greedy for what I
want.....