Date:
Fri, 12 May 2006 00:47:05 -0500
Hiya all, sorry for de late notices.  I guess Sandee spaced out in de
clouds somewheres and de posts didnt get thru to her human.  We is
really sorrys as all ferrets are greeted by us angels here.  We hopes
you forgives us.

[Moderator's note: Indeed, Sandee is missing in action.  The other
greeters have heard rumors about reassignment to a different bridge area
but have decided to continue greetings as usual, on their own.  BIG]

Okay, according to my notes Pepper was greeted around abouts de last of
April in human time--(we has no times here as dis is eternity).  Wowsie
we had a whole group waits for him.  Dere was Jojo, Eduardo, Coriander
and Vanilla and me waiting here and Of course with the ever present
Serena in my backpack--is that kit ever gonna learn to walk-sigh--one
heavy furry).  Dere we saw him and wowsie what a heavy backpack he was
carrying--what could he bedoing (nothing on de notes--hopefully not the
kitchen sink).  He didnt like chewie tings so dat was out.  Jojo offered
to run out to help him but I tells him dat only us angels are allowed to
hop to de other side for a minute.  So I gave Jojo little Serena.
And off I wents.

Hiya Pepper whatcha got--he looks at me funny-like and clutches de
backpack closer.

Nah I is not gonna take it--dya need help.

Well he said yeah, its a bit heavy.  So I got his pack and woofee what
was in it--felt likes bricks.  Well he perks up rights away and we raced
to de bridge entrance-correction he ran I dragged de pack.  Okays we gets
dere and of course everyone high-fives everyones--congrats, hows mommy
and so ons.  Den we asked about de backpack--you wont take it away--of
course not I says--us ferrets are naturally curious (nosey really) and
wants to knows everyting.  He opens it up and one by one he takes dem
out--dere were 30 of dem--and our mouts hung opens.

Now you all knows its really hard to stun a furrie.  But Pepper did.
Dere were 30 bricks.  Uh Pepper, I asks, why de bricks.  Well he says I
wants to makes sure I builds a house dat wont blows awayin de wind.  Oh!
we all said in unison (dictionary word).  Of course why did we wonder.

Pepper, why do you needs a house here.  Well he says I didnt know whats I
would need and I knew my bros and sissys would be here and I want to have
a place big enough.  Well Vanilla tells him--Pepper we appreciate de
bricks buts we already has a house big enoughs for all of us.

Oh he says and looked real sad.  Hey I says how abouts we build a big
barbeque here we can eats lots of grilled veggies and tings like dat.  (I
sure didnt want poor Pepper to feel bad)   Well de idea was made
unanimouse (hopes I spells dat right).  And closed by de pool we built
a small barbeque pace.

OOPS!  I tells Pepper we needs to get you fixed up here--you gots to have
wings.

WINGS!  he says WINGS?  Ferrets have WINGS?

Here we does so we can get from pace to pace.  So off of us wents to Kit
and Kaboodle to get special wings for our brick-totin buddy.  Auntie Mary
Ferret heard all de noise and was ready to greets us wit special wings
(dat furnanny has gotta be a mind reader or someting--she always knows de
right wings).  And dere they were brick colored wings with little tiny
brick designs alls over de wings.  He gots de biggest smile on his face.
So we helps him into dem and gave him his halo and bricky colored hammies
and we asks if he wants de grand tour and he says I is really tired from
all dis.  So flying lessons and tours will be done later in de week
(people time).  And off we went to a welcome home party for Pepper and
de rest of de spices in his business.

And so ended another (late notice) greeting at de RAINBOW BRIDGE

Lovies, chitters and huggies
SaraFerret