From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2006 18:25:03 EDT
YUKER PA DUKER AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!  ::::swoooooooosh, swoooooooosh,
swooooooooosh::::::::

Plop!  Wow those landings will get ya everytime.  I need to work on them.
Thank goodness dis warm soft quilt that my Aunty Ardith made for da
Emergency Love Fund (ELF) was here do break my fall.  ummm I think I will
lay here and snuggle in it awhile, it's not easy being a super hero.

What you don't know what ELF is?  ELF was created by the IFC to help
struggling shelters during times of disasters.  There is lots of concern
wif da hurricane season coming.  Dey wanna be prepared.

My Aunty Ardith made this beooootiful quilt (it's washerable too)  To
help raise money.  Doncha wanna help?  To go see da quilt go to da
quilt page on the IFC web site and have a look.
<http://www.ferretcongress.org/ELF.html>

For this quilt raffle, only 200 tickets will be sold at $5.00 each,
with no discount for multiples.  The winning ticket will be drawn and
the quilt shipped, if necessary, when all 200 tickets are sold.

Tickets may be purchased via Paypal.  Be sure to add $0.50 for the first
ticket, plus an additional $0.25 for each additional ticket, to cover
Paypal fees and note it is for quilt tickets.  Click on the following
link to purchase by Paypal.

Checks may also be sent to
Linda Iroff, 46180 Butternut Ridge Road, Oberlin OH 44074
with 'quilt raffle' in the memo line.

Don't miss out on dis opportunity to help needy ferrets and have a
chance to win this beautiful quilt.

Poof,
Tonks, Super Hero  Extrodinaire
http://www.skweezeme.com/supertonks.html