From:
DOOK-WOOF-DOOK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2006 07:50:53 -0400
We are holding a silent auction for these two MINT condition Stuffed Ty
Beanie Baby Ferrets.  They include the new openable tag holders so you
can read the poems without damaging the tags.  One is the "Nice" Ferret,
the other is the "Bad" Ferret.  For those of you out of the loop, Ty came
out with this beanie baby.  They include poems inside their tag for each
beanie baby produced.  The poems are about them or their habits.  Well,
after this came out, alot of people were in an uproar over the poem
because it made ferrets look bad.  So Ty Reproducted the tags with a
Nicer poem.  There are not many of the bad ferrets out there, and they
are HIGHLY collectible.  Retail value on this pair varies but is about
$75.00 on up.

The poems are as follows (Keeping in mind-I did not write these!  I
love ferrets and Snakes!)

Bad Poem-
I'm not so mean, I'm really shy
But every cobra has to die.
I grab them by their little head
And whack them till they're stone cold dead!

And the Good Poem-
A Ferret, mongoose, weasel or mink
What am I........what do you think?
Find a book, look and see
I'm whatever you want me to be!

Now here is how the silent auction will work:

You will submit your bid via Email ([log in to unmask]).  Bids are
accepted from today May 14th until May 19th.  We will send a reminder on
Thursday!  We will keep track of the bids.  You will not know if you are
out bid (unless you email us), so place the highest bid right away that
you are willing to pay.  Once the bids are all in, we will announce the
winner.  This will be done on Saturday May 20th.  You can either paypal
us the money or send a check/money order.  We will send out the ferrets
as soon as your payment is made!  We were going to list these cuties on
ebay, but not everyone has an ebay account.  So we decided to allow
everyone to place a bid on them and run the auction ourselves.  You may
email us and ask us if you are still the highest bidder, that is not a
problem.  We will give you a yes or no answer.  This way, you can rebid
if you want!

The proceeds will make a May payment on our Medical bill at Horsham Vet
Clinic.  Thank you so very much again for looking and Reading!

Marguerite from TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
[log in to unmask] to place bids

For Photos of them go to:
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/silentauction.htm

TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Ebay Stores
http://stores.ebay.com/Aloha-Ferrets-Store
http://shops.half.ebay.com/alohaferrets