From:
Shannan Skitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2006 23:13:39 -0400
Miss Leah!!!  I'm dancing around excited because Mommy put my pictures
up!  You can see me now, and you will be able to find me at the
conference!  I am so excited; I hope you like my pictures.  Mommy put one
up of me in a Rhinestone harness and one where I was playing Peek-A-Boo
in a Pirate Carrier!  I don't get to keep these items as they are going
to be Door Prizes for people that come to see us at the Fashion Show, but
if someone wanted to they could take me for a walk in them (that's a hint
to the hoomins!).  There is also a picture of my foster brother Tanner
wearing a Pirate hoodie, he looks like a Thug!  Mommy says Tanner is a
member of "Fight Club" but that I am her sensitive boy, I think she's
crazy!  I beat him when we wrestle, and I'm waaaayyyy faster in the toob!

Oh there is also a picture of me in my Camouflage hoodie, but you
won't be able to see me because Camouflage means you blend into the
surroundings.  It's too bad because it's a good picture of me.

Anyway the pictures are on this site under Fashion Show.

http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html

I am sooo excited I am going to meet you in 2 weeks!

War dancing,
Deo

Please join us for the IFC Ferret Aid 2006 Conference
June 23-25 in Toronto, Canada
<http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html>
To support our shelter
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>