From:
Kesrael Vacchon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2006 01:31:34 -0400
Ok guys, I e-mailed Purina about their decision to discontinue the Turkey
and Barley and I've decided to share the crappy form letter response I
got since I haven't seen anyone else updating us yet with what they've
gotten.  Here goes:

"Thank you for contacting NestlE Purina PetCare Company.

We apologize for any frustration and understand your concerns with our
product being discontinued.  Purina(r) Pro Plan(r) brand Cat Food - Total
Care - Turkey & Barley Formula was discontinued due to a lack of consumer
interest.  Your comments are very important to us and we have forwarded
them onto the appropriate individuals in the company for their review and
consideration.

Again, thank you for contacting us."

~Tammy -