From:
Sydney Chadwycke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2006 12:17:01 EDT
From:   Jackie <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Jerimiah Jr.

In memory of Jerimiah FerretWise, one of the new rescues at Heaven
Scent/Dook Nook, a big, beautiful dark eyed white boy, also deaf, will
proudly carry the name of Jerimiah.

I'm saddened to hear about the passing of Jerimiah Ferretwise - when did
this happen?  Every so often a delivery of this list doesn't make it to
my mailbox, and this must have been in one that I missed!  I had been
sponsoring this little guy on the Giving Tree - he was just such a doll
I couldn't resist him!

I think I'm gonna cry...

Sydney