From:
John Rich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2006 09:46:46 -0400
Claire, Hi !.....I`m certainly elated that WebMD has changed their
supplied information!  Sometimes, it seems, that something that usually
takes forever to change, does so,- so quickly, that it boggles the mind!
I guess that letters from yourself, me, sukie, and all the others has
accomplished it this time without as much effort as in past, similar
circumstances!  Just one little change,......but how many 'newbies' to
the ferret world would have read the wrong information if left that
way??....

I receive many newsletters from WebMD,(Heartcenter online, Diabetes
online, etc.), and they were asked, by me, about how can I trust that
the info.  supplied in these newsletters is accurate, if 'other', older
information like this rabies so-called "fact" statement is false??
Thankfully, they listened, and acted!...quite speedily I`d say!

Thanks to all that wrote them,....and to you, Claire, for reporting
this!....

Dooks to all,.........John Rich & the n.j. gang, USA.
john rich <[log in to unmask]>