From:
John Rich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2006 23:06:08 -0400
> From: Linda Iroff

>Petsmart is now selling kits in about 50 of their 900 stores.  They
>continue to get them from their own private breeders, and not neuter
>until about 8 weeks old, rather than 5 or 6 weeks like some breeders.
>
>I also spoke to Dr. Nick about ferret treats.  He said all the sugary
>yogurt treats, and most of the ones that contain fruits and veggies have
>been removed.  I've not been in a Petsmart in a while to verify that,
>but they have removed most of the dangerous stuff from their web site.

Linda, can 'Petsamrt`s' "8 week old" surgery be verified?...if so,
that`s a + in their favor,.....but DOES NOT help with the problem of
their original statements, on the fml some time back!....$$ is the
answer,.....maybe if we can bring the fact that the money is in the
supplies for Ferrets,...everything BUT the animal itself??......That
would be a 'good' thing!.....Let`s all keep thinking!...

Dooks, John Rich & the n.j. gang, USA.
john rich <[log in to unmask]>