From:
Lynne Fink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2006 00:41:10 -0700
Hi All,
I see that Buffie has posted about joining the Ferret Whisperer Group.
I joined some weeks ago and it is a fast paced group with lots of
interesting things to talk about and has a broad sprectrum of people,
interests and ages with one common goal - life with and for the
betterment of ferrets.  There hasn't been even a hint flaming.
Everyone is so friendly and talkative.

Just my two cents worth but if you're thinking about joining I'd say -
go for it!  We have interesting discussions about just about everything
concerning ferrets.  I think the t-shirts will be cool too, there are
many real cute sayings.  Just my opinion but I think you'd like it.

Lynne and the brats

ferretladylynne
www.freewebs.com/funferreters

Copyright(c)hidey-hole