From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2006 01:35:30 -0400
HI everybody, It's..... BLOSSOM!

Hahahaha teeheehee.  Wasn't that FUN?  dook dook dook!  I am having so
much fun!

"Blossom, control yourself girl!"

Um, okay Jerimiah.  Well, umm we all is still kind of getting used to our
place here- those big two foots sure did mess things up!  Why they even
decided to wash each and every toy!  Can you IMAGINE?  sigh.

some pictures of the folks causing all the disorganization of our space
can be seen at : http://ferret.meetup.com/196/
I hear you gots to sign on the list but anyone can!

And we have a new update on our Hop A Long boy Ted.

Dr Sandra writes,
"Hi Alicia-
All is well here.  Ted moved into a larger cage this weekend to allow him
a smidge more room to stretch his legs...........and he has taken the
change right in stride.  Instead of sleeping in the nice soft bed, now he
has room to push everything aside and sleep on the cold hard floor.  Go
figure!  We are still fighting the food battle.  I made the first of my
batch of "soup" for him - and I have to say that he likes your cooking
better than mine!  :)  He IS eating the soup well, and is eating the
colored pellets (KayTee) like a champ.  I am still working on getting him
onto a better kibble, without luck!  I even let him play on the bed for
a few minutes -- he is maintaining the cast well also.  So far, so good!

-Sandra "

We all send a BIG THANK you to everyone to date who has helped with the
rescue/. transport and vet care for Ted: Jeffrey Czich, Deb Carlson,
Dorothy Bunch & Doodle ,Danee DeVore, Kat Parsons, Vicki Cory, Ron
Moffette, Diane C Wall, Vicki Cory, Aunty Zoo, Ray Fox, Sandra Fox,
Marilyn L, Kurth B, Teena,2 CA ferrets, Stephen & Audrey Eckert, Jane
Kreuter, Nanci Gordon, Sydney Chadwycke..  He sure is a lucky boy to have
so many folks trrying to help him get batter!  Pat yuour selves on the
back..  if I could get there I would hop on your backs for you!  Yahoo
that a way Ted.  I can't wait to see you making regular ferret madness!!!

WooHoo!  Well I hears from Austin Mom is getting ready to talk to people
about ferrets- she always does that- but she is going to a far away
place.  SO As I understand it we will RUIN ah rule the roost with Shelter
Dad here.  I am so looking forward to it... we can make a mess!  Then she
will be so sorry for leaving!!!  She has been moving around here today
like there was a fire under her feet.  Hmmmm..

We wants to thank some folks for their kindness Jenn J who sent a $40
gift card to the family that got flooded out so they can purchase some
food for the critters or supplies
also to the IFC / ELF Fund who will cover the first $200 of the vet exam
and treatments for the two ferrets Bling & Rascal.  You guys are great.

They were so happy to get a new cage.  Mom was so worried with them out
of doors in 90 degree heat and no freezer in the camper to make ice-- but
they is braving it out so far!  Mom set everything up with Dr George the
ferrets will get IDEXX tests to check for heartworm, blood test to make
sure they don't have sepsis from the environment, meds as required and
heartworm [prevention.  Also they may even get melatonin chips if Dr
George feels it appropriate.  I will let you all know when we hear back
from our Dr George!

Moms put a bunch of tee shirts on ebay at special prices for those who
need a summer wardrobe.... if they sell it will help us pay the 'lectric
folks for our A/C on hot & hoomid days!

Good 'ol Lucky is continuing to do well, he only eats baby food right now
but is healing up good and finally got to move into his own cage.  Harry
is so happy about that!

YOu can check out the ebay stuff at:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcreativekolor

There is lots of Magazines and other stuff too!  Well I am going to go
snoop around- maybe she will bring in the swimming pool today..  I think
a splash would be fun.

Goodbye everybody--
from Blossom, spokesferret at Ferret Wise and our shelter Mom & Dad too!

www.ferretwise.org