From:
Inge Nespolon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2006 07:23:05 -0400
Well here we are, having all waited all this time for this supposedly new
and wonderful Innova ferret food.

I had heard a rumor some months back that all the company was doing was
putting the word "Ferret" on their existing cat/kitten food.

Ardith posted the ingredients of the new ferret food yesterday.

Here are the ingredients of the Innova cat/kitten food we have been using
for years.

50 % protein
22%fat
2% fibre

Turkey, Chicken,Chicken Meal,Herring Meal, Potato,Chicken Fat, Eggs,
Turkey Meal, Natural Flavors, Apples, Carrots, Tomatoes, Cottage Cheese,
Dried Chicory Root, Taurine, Herring Oil followed by all the vitamins
etc.

The only difference I see is that the cat food has Turkey as the first
ingredient and the ferret food has Chicken as the first ingredient.

Anybody else very disappointed???  I will be sticking with the cat/kitten
food.

Inge