From:
Becky Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2006 10:41:57 -0400
Hi everyone,
Just a note to let ou know that the pathology test I finally got back on
Pooh.  He has insulanoma.  Which we will have to watch for it getting
worse.  Couldn't get to work this morning Pooh was trying to vomit and
wouldn't eat on his own.  So we had to force feed him.  Have to go to
Vets tonight to get more meds.  He worries me so much, poor little guy.
He also had diahrea again.  He was doing so good for two days then
yesterday this all started again except he was eating.

Want to say I feel for all the guys and hoomans I hear who are striving
to keep their babes alive and back to good health.My heart goes out to
those who have lost babies; thats what heart my baby lets me have as he
stole most of it.  I know you all understand that

lol and dooks,
Beck and Pooh