From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 18:46:11 -0400
Today I got a card in the mail from Patty in Lansdale Pa extending kind
words for the loss of Pete.  I was deeply surprised and deeply thankful
for this kindness on her part.

Thank you !!!

RePete has changed in personality as they do when something changes in
their environment.  Pete changed instantly when I brought RePete home and
now that RePete is alone and he has figured it out he has changed allot.
He is much more accepting of me and my touch, actually really covets my
stroking his head and will lay down so I can do that.  He never got into
the bed when I was there but all of a sudden he does that and he licks me
head to toe.  Not totally fond of that but is his way of 'talking' to me
and I accept it for what it is worth,

Yes I am very sad at the loss of Pete especially where there was not one
thing obvious that would cause his death but am also very thankful for
RePete and how he is today.  Such a great guys they all are, I love each
and every one.

Of course I still grieve Byte-me and have her picture hanging in front of
me now and at my desk at work.  Such a wonderful animal, as ferrets are.

Just a note to say Thank You to Patty as well as all others who offer
kind words to those who loose a carpet shark.

Gordon

Aarrow Ranch Aviation
Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
7302 Hunterbrook Drive, Suite 100